Himalayan Rumble 14 Day Adventure
Himalayan Rumble – Explore the wonders of this high altitude ancient Tibetan landscape – 14 days of high adventure
$6990 Australian dollars
Our 14 day Himalayan rumble has been designed for the time-poor amongst us that dream of experiencing the high adventure of the Himalayas. Taking in the entire Indo- Tibet region from the stunning alpine village of Manali and winding and twisting through the wilderness of the Himalayan foothills, the lost in time Spiti Valley, the lake of the moon and secret plateau of Tsokar. You will ride three of the highest mountain passes in the world on Royal Enfield motorcycles, these two-wheeled steeds have been used to patrol these mountains for over 70 years.
You will experience fine tar twisting roads to potholed carnage and everything in between. Dine on Tibetan momos and sample the local apple whiskeys. At every twist and turn be prepared to have your mind blown and your imagination run wild.
Altitude sickness risk: Moderate to low
- 14 days and 13 nights twin-share accommodation
- 3 meals per day
- Domestic flight Leh to Delhi (international return flights and travel insurance can be arranged at additional cost)
- All airport transfers – pick ups and drop offs
- Current model 500cc Royal Enfield Motorcycle
- Fuel, spare parts and mechanics
- Support vehicle and driver with medical supplies, oxygen, and spares
- Motorcycle insurance
- Some sightseeing and side trips
- Australian Nevermind Adventure expert motorcycle tour leader and local support staff
- 10% off selected riding gear and apparel in store
Information correct as of 20 June 2019 – terms and conditions may apply.
- International return flights – (international return flights and travel insurance can be arranged at additional cost)
- Drinks and shopping
- Personal travel insurance
- Indian tourist E Visa
- Single room supplement
DAY 1 – Arrive Delhi and explore the ancient market place, spice markets and Red Fort at your own leisure.
Day 2 – Transfer to Manali
Day 3 – Morning to explore the alpine village and markets then an afternoon preparation ride to some nearby secret locations.
Day 4 – Manali to the hidden enclave of Jhibhi
Day 5 – Jihbhi to Kalpa
Day 6 – Kalpa to Nako
Day 7 – Nako to Kaza
Day 8 – Kaza to Chandra Taal
Day 9 – Chandra Taal to Jispa: and the day of water crossings
Day 10 -Jispa to Tsokar
Day 11 – Tsokar to Leh
Day 12 – Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardungla – the worlds highest motorable road
Day 13 – Nubra Valley – Leh
Day 14 – Leh – Tour finishes after breakfast, fly to Delhi for more exploring or home to Australia.