Himalayan Rumble 14 Day Adventure
Himalayan Rumble – Explore the wonders of this high altitude ancient Tibetan landscape. 14 days of high adventure.
$6990 Australian dollars – all-inclusive package.
- 14 days and 13 nights twin-share accommodation
- 3 meals per day
- Domestic flight Leh to Delhi (international return flights and travel insurance can be arranged at additional cost)
- All transfers airport pick ups and drop offs.
- Current model 500cc Royal Enfield Motorcycle.
- Fuel, spare parts and mechanics.
- Support vehicle and driver with medical supplies, oxygen, and spares.
- Motorcycle insurance
- Some sightseeing and side trips
- Australian Nevermind Adventure expert motorcycle tour leader and local support staff.
- Complimentary Great Ocean Road Royal Enfield preparation ride and Nevermind T-Shirt.
- 10% off selected riding gear and apparel in store.
Information correct as of 20 June 2019 terms and conditions may apply.
- International return flights – (international return flights and travel insurance can be arranged at additional cost).
- Drinks and shopping.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Indian tourist E Visa
- Single room supplement
DAY 1 – Arrive Delhi and explore the ancient market place, spice markets and Red Fort at your own leisure.
Day 2 – Transfer to Manali
Day 3 Morning to explore the alpine village and markets then an afternoon preparation ride to some nearby secret locations.
Day 4 Manali to the hidden enclave of Jhibhi
Day 5 Jihbhi to Kalpa
Day 6 Kalpa to Nako
Day 7 Nako to Kaza
Day 8 Rest Day Kaza and Spiti Valley afternoon ride
Day 9 Chandra Taal the Lake of the Moon
Day 10 Sissu and the day of water crossings
Day 11 Tsokar
Day 12 Leh and Khardungla – the worlds highest motorable road.
Day 13 Leh exploration
Day 14 Morning flight to Delhi and return home.